Return & Refund Policy
Definitions and key terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this Return & Refund Policy, every time any of these terms are referenced, are strictly defined as:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Digital Stout , that is responsible for your information under this Return & Refund Policy.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Digital Stout Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Digital Stout and use the services.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Digital Stout as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Website: site, which can be accessed via this URL: www.digitalstout.me
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Digital Stout to use the Services.
This Return & Refund Policy was created with Termify.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Digital Stout . We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring, evaluating, and purchasing our products.
As with any shopping experience, there are terms and conditions that apply to transactions at Digital Stout . We’ll be as brief as our attorneys will allow. The main thing to remember is that by placing an order or making a purchase at Digital Stout , you agree to the terms set forth below along with Policy.
If there’s something wrong with the product/service you bought, or if you are not happy with it, you will not be able to issue a refund for your item.
We at ourselves to serving our customers with the best products. Every single product that you choose is thoroughly inspected, checked for defects and packaged with utmost care. We do this to ensure that you fall in love with our products.
Sadly, there are times when we may not have the product(s) that you choose in stock, or may face some issues with our inventory and quality check. In such cases, we may have to cancel your order. You will be intimated about it in advance so that you don't have to worry unnecessarily about your order. If you have purchased via Online payment (not Cash on Delivery), then you will be refunded once our team confirms your request.
We carry out thorough quality check before processing the ordered item. We take utmost care while packing the product. At the same time we ensure that the packing is good such that the items won’t get damaged during transit. Please note that Digital Stout is not liable for damages that are caused to the items during transit or transportation.
We follow certain policies to ensure transparency, efficiency and quality customer care:
- We DO NOT allow returns on sold products - online or in retail outlets.
- We DO NOT accept returned goods, as we believe that customers should get the best quality products.
- Refunds are NOT given for any purchases made - be they online or in retail store.
- We DO NOT encourage exchanges of our products.
- We DO NOT engage in reselling used products and discourage the same, because we cannot ensure the best quality products for our customers.
For International Orders:
- We DO NOT support Exchanges or Returns.
- If you cancel the order before we process it and dispatch for shipping, a refund can be processed. Orders generally take 1-2 days to process before dispatch.
- Orders already in shipping cannot be returned, canceled or refunded.
- If you face any issues, please contact our Support Team immediately.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Return & Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Return & Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Return & Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any updated Return & Refund Policy, you can delete your account.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any good or service that we provide, don't hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
- Via Email: email@example.com